Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quote of the day!

Quote of the day
You're only given a spark of madness, you mustn't lose it. -Robin Williams

Other quotes

Immortality I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying. -Woody Allen

Johnny Depp on being weird
I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do. -Ron J

Harry Potter sayings

Albus Dumbledore- I do not dwell on dreams and forget to live...

Albus Dumbledore- Dark and difficult times lay ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy...


Professor Lupin- Now repeat after me - without wands please - repeat after me Riddikulus!

Hermione- Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.

Harry Potter- You're the weak one. And you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.

Hermione- YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!

That's all for now!
Thanks bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment